"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Friday, May 6, 2011

My Timmy


On May 5th...Cinco De Mayo....My Timmy turned 12.

Wow, just to say that amazes me. 
I was just getting the hang of Tyler being a teenager...

and now I'm on my way to having two.
 
Every year at his birthday, I'm reminded of how wonderfully special he is.

I remember his birth so clearly and the absolute joy he instantly caused
 
 

He has always been my warm hearted boy.

The one who cried at every Livi milestone during our adoption...including telling the boys we were going to adopt, telling them we got matched, and seeing them at the airport coming home from China.


He's good at sports...wrestling and football are at the top of his list.

He loves fishing and biking and camping
 
His favorite thing for dinner is pasta with shrimp

He has the thickest head of hair in the bunch and takes the most time combing it after a shower

He is a great big brother and loves his new little sister

He is a bit of an debater and will argue that the sky is blue
.....I wonder where he gets that from.....

He's kind and respectful at school and makes people laugh

He's a really great artist

He blushes when he's embarrassed


 He's known now as Tim to his friends...but he will ALWAYS be Timmy to me

And he hugs his mama whenever we're in the same room
How can you not be in love with that.



Happy Birthday to my Timmy Fimmy Cocoa Pop.

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Happy Birthday, Timmy! What a gentle spirit he has!

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Tim!

In that second to last picture Tim looks so much like Pat's pictures from when he was that age....wow! Put a bowl cut on Tim and they would have been twins:)