"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Monday, December 13, 2010

2010 Blizzard

It was official on this past Saturday. They say it was one of the 5 worst snow storms in recent history. I believe it. I don't think I've ever driven in worse conditions than I did on Saturday morning.
Of course, what looks to most adults like a miserable, cold, windy, stay inside, sort of day is to a bunch of boys just a wholelottafun waiting to happen.
So, with as many layers as they could muster, the headed outside.
And they actually had a blast.
I had fun too.....watching from inside my heated home.





2 comments:

Sue said...

Just getting caught up on your blog. It definately was a snow storm as my kids with the exception of Erin enjoyed the snow. And more to come tonight

Football and Fried Rice said...

I am. SO. not ready for this winter junk. Here in the midwest, we hunker down, knowing it's gonna be a LOOOONNNGG time for it to all melt once it starts coming down :)