"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Monday, December 13, 2010

My snow angels

I love these boys. They're like my little snow angels. Jay and I both had to work on Saturday during the big snow storm. Jay spent a couple hours outside in the morning before leaving, but with the snow coming down as fast as it did, it didn't take long for the snow to pile up onto the driveway again.
When I got home from work, Tyler was outside shoveling a path for me to get up the drive and into the garage. Without being told to!
Then later on, he and Timmy went back out and shoveled again to help dad get in since he was on his way home. They are such good boys, I'm just so blessed the have boys that have such big hearts that they would do that for us.

No comments: