"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Running out of time

For some reason I thought I'd check on my New Year's Day post from this year. I knew I had listed some things I wanted to accomplish so I figured I check them out to see how I've done.

Um....bad idea.

The way I see it I have 2 options.....

I can either say forget it, I failed miserably

Or...

I can take the next 6 weeks and try and do something....anything.

To be honest, I'm not quite sure yet which option I'm going to take.

It's 1:15am and I'm tired so option 1 seems like a pretty good idea right now.

I mean, it's only 6 weeks away from being able to start all over again.

Maybe in the morning I won't be in such a hurry to take the easy way out.

To be continued.......

No comments: