"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Two Months

Yesterday marked 2 mos. since we saw our Olivia's face for the first time. We are on day 62 of waiting for our LOA. Maybe we are supposed to count from our PA time which would knock about 2 weeks off of that wait. At any rate, we're getting closer. The average time to LOA is 6 weeks. I'm praying we get it this week. I don't think I can stand it much longer. I just want to have that and move on to the next part.
Soon....I hope.

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Wow - 2 months since your life forever changed by the sweet face of a little girl on the other side of the world! Praying that LOA comes THIS week - talk about something to be thankful for!!