"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Do you suppose if I put my resolutions down in writing it will make them more real and I will actually achieve them this year? I'm willing to try it.....so here goes.

1. Of course...the one I make every year....the one that we ALL make every year....Get in shape. Get toned. Excersize more...more?..Who am I kidding...excersize, period. Lose weight! Let's face it people, I got my 20 year reunion coming up this year and I want to be SMOKIN'!
2. Get all the boys' memory things....art projects, report cards, awards....organized in their own bins.
3. Organize all pictures and print digital ones to put in an album....I still like albums full of pictures that you can just look at without a computer.
4. Be more proactive in my hair business to build my clientele.
5. Be a better mom and wife. There are always ways to improve on that. More patience, more game nights, more listening, more involvement at the school (I'll be able to do that now. I've always either been doing daycare or had little ones of my own at home)
6. Cook dinner more. I got away from this so much the past year and a half.
7. Keep my room and car clean. It can happen....
8. Go to China to get our little girl. Okay, so this isn't really a resolution since I don't have much control over the timeline, but it is definately a goal for 2010.

If I can pull this all off....I'm thinking it's gonna be a great year! And even if I only pull off #8....the year will most definately be great!

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Awesome couple of entries...I am so sorry we missed the party, helen said it was a lot of fun....I see you are down to the wire with the count down for daycare to be done...that went fast....