"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sunday Snapshot: Easter Eggs

Coloring Easter eggs, for me, ranks right up there with decorating Christmas cookies....in other words...it's just not my favorite thing. Is that bad?



But here's one of the beauties of having the boys get older.....I barely have to do anything anymore. Just get out some cups....measure some vinegar...and watch them do their magic. ooohhh....now that sounded bad.



I know deep down I should be cherishing these moments because it won't be long before they will be too old for all of this.....and I'll probably be sad.



But, I do it for the boys and smile though the whole thing.



I admit I even got secretly excited when they decided to have a contest who could finish the most eggs the quickest. And, let me tell ya, I was cheering them on.
Oh man, I'm a really bad mom.



They finished in 21 minutes start to finish.....and....God, help me.....I can hardly wait for next year when they try to break their record.
I am a good mom, I am a good mom, I am a good mom....

Ni Hao Y'all

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Love the new look! Super cute! I love Tanner's smile - it's so him :-)

Sue said...

That is a good record. My girls colored 6 a piece in probably 10 minutes....they wanted to jump on trampoline. Like your blog face lift

Stefanie said...

You ARE a good mom! At least you let them DO it!! I just bought mine a bunch of candy instead ;)
Hope you all had a blessed Easter!!

Our 7 Blessings from God said...

You're a great mom.... my kids still haven't colored eggs!!! We have chickens that lay brown eggs (almost 30 a day!) and I just couldn't make myself BUY white eggs just to color them.
Happy Resurrection Day!!!
Karen