"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Two funny things

Today Tanner...sick as he is....said 2 things that struck me funny. I had just given him some Tylenol and within 5 minutes it was coming back up. I'm holding his head and rubbing his back and he's hanging his head over a bucket.....then he says...."Hey, it looks really colorful" I don't know, that just struck me funny when he's so sick and he was amazed at the color of his 'sickness'. Poor thing.
Then tonight, everyone is in bed except for the two of us. We were watching the Duggar family special where their first grandchild is being born...the baby is shown just after coming out and is all wet and gunky...as they usually are...he looks at me and says "is our little girl gonna be all wet when she's born?" How cute is that...."our little girl". I explained how all of them were when they were born and that she would be the same when she is born from the mama that carries her.
I sometimes wonder what really goes through his head with this whole adoption thing.

No comments: