"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Friday, October 16, 2009

Hopeful

Last night I had a client, who is a nurse, tell me that she thought Tanner would be feeling much better by today. I was hopeful, but when I got home and saw him still thowing up and with a fever...I wasn't so sure. His new symptom was this terrible cough, worse than it's been the past few days. The kind that makes you almost gag cuz you're coughing so hard. I was sure he wouldn't be able to really sleep with that going on, but he actually did really well. He only woke up once and I gave him a drink...other than that he slept a long time and didn't get up until after 9am. This morning, he is still coughing, but he is really looking more like himself. The fever has broke, he ate something and kept it down, and his headache is gone. Thank you God....he was so sick, poor thing. So far...and I say this with fingers crossed....no one else has gotten sick, including me which is a miracle considering all his bodily fluids I've been in contact with over the past 4 days.
Jason and I had been planning on going out to dinner for a date night before our Couples in Christ group gets together on Sunday, but with Tanner being sick we weren't sure we could. Well, we are going to and then hopefully make a trip to Target if the boys aren't tearing the house apart by then. As long as he is still feeling okay, we're gonna try it. Wish us luck.

No comments: