"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tanner baby

He is so sick. Monday night he woke us up at 11:30 crying in bed cuz he had thrown up. Since then, his fever has not let up, he hasn't kept much down except the occasional popsicle or sip of sprite, and he keeps complaining that his head hurts. I called the daycare parents Tues. morning by 5:30am to let them know that I would be closed....last night I called them again to say that I was closed again today since he had not changed. By the time I got home from work last night his temp was almost 104' so I took him over to the urgent care....I knew even if he had the flu, there was really nothing they could do, but I knew that I'd feel better just getting him looked at. They did a flu test and it was positive...no shock there. So, here I am with my sick baby and a week off of daycare. Not exactly how I want that to happen, but I'm glad at least that I can be home and just take care of him. My parents were all so understanding, they don't want their child here around it anyway, so they were very nice about it. I have to call them today and tell them I'm closed for the week....a few have already made arrangements for that since they figured this is what the case would be.
The Dr. said to expect him to be this way for a few more days and for him to be contagious that long as well....I just pray it doesn't sweep through the house.

No comments: