"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Friday, July 24, 2009

This week

It's been a while since I wrote. Seems like the nights were all full and Lord knows my days are. Let's see...what happened this week.

Monday - Bachelorette night at our house. It ended up being only Mindy here cuz everyone else had other things going on, but they didn't miss much. Next Monday is the finale and that should be good.

Tuesday - Helen and the kids met up with us at McDonalds...again...it's really nice to have someone to hang with during the day. She came back to the house then and we played some bananagrams while the kids had quiet time. She even watched them for about 15 minutes so I could get ready for work. Now, that was a treat since I pretty much look like crap every time I go to work on the weekdays.
I got done with work a little early so Jay and I went to Short Stop to play some bingo and get something to eat. We've been doing that once in a while lately, I enjoy getting that time to reconnect in the middle of the week.

Wednesday - Nothing much on hump day.

Thursday - The day went fine, but I started not feeling well by the time I got to work. By my last client, I was pretty miserable. Thankfully it was one I've done for years, so she was great and understood why I wasn't very good company. I got home asked Jay to call my daycare parents....there was no way I was going to be able to watch them the next day.

Friday - Today....no daycare, but I would have rather had that than go through this fun day of oral surgeons office that treats you like crap. I felt like a doll on an assembly line...fix this part...next....don't talk to her, she's not human....next...
Thanks, just what I needed on an already horrible morning. Won't be going back there and plan on telling my regular dentist about it since they referred me to them. I'm feeling okay tonight just a bit groggy from getting put to sleep this morning, plus I'm hungry and tomato soup and cottage cheese just isn't cuttin' it.

I don't think there was a lighthearted moment today, but I'm sure there was one this week. I'll have to come back to it if I think of one.

No comments: