"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Monday, July 27, 2009

Forgot to mention

I updated last weeks events and forgot to mention that I took Tyler and Timmy to a dr. appointment on Wednesday. It was just their regular check-up. They saw a new doctor this time since they are getting a little too old to continue seeing our female pediatrician, they felt more comfortable seeing a male dr. this time. I really liked this guy. He took a lot of time talking to us when he first got into the room. Talked to them about safety and nutrition, all that stuff the dr. tells you when you get a check up.
One thing I had planned on asking him about was Timmy's cheek. Last we heard, there was no fracture, but he had sinusitis. HUH? With no symptoms? I don't know....seems odd to me, but that's what they said. This never explained the bumps in his cheek under the skin. I told the dr. briefly about what had happened and he felt it and right away suggested we go to a plastic surgeon. He said he thinks he may be forming a keloid scar which would explain the bumpiness. So, now we have an appointment in Sept. for that. I'm still just amazed at what has all transpired with this injury.

No comments: