"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tanner's Zoo Trip

I'm so behind on my blog and really wanted to get in a post about Tanner's field trip I went on last Friday.
It was the day we left to go camping so the timing was a bit hard since there's always tons to do, but I have gone to all the boys' kindergarten zoo trip and I wasn't going to miss his.
We had a really good time. It was a little chilly, but otherwise nice outside.
Tanner just kept hugging me all day and telling me how much he loved me and that he was so happy he had me all to himself.
Made me happy and kinda sad all at the same time cuz I know how important it is to have that one on one with the kids.....and also how hard it can be to do when you have 6.
It's worth making the effort though and I'm going to try and do that more often.

1 comment:

Sue said...

You can tell Tanner was loving it. I have gone on my girls field trips too....It means so much to them, especially Monika.