"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Tyler

Okay, when did I become old enough to have a 14 yr. old?
I mean, it was only a couple years ago that he was born, started kindergarten, had his first communion, and played T-ball.
I wonder if I'll ever feel ready for such huge milestones like being a full blown teenager now....after all, 13 is just the warm-up....and starting high school. Doubtful. Heck, my mom was telling me she didn't think she was old enough for stuff when I went through it too....all the way up to getting married and having Tyler. I'm thinkin' I'll hear the same thing next year too when I (her oldest child) turn 40.
We spent the day at the lake swimming and fishing. It was a nice day and great to finally have some warm weather around here.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Happy birthday Tyler....he is only one month younger then Erin....