"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Monday, June 20, 2011

Car Show on Father's Day

Every June, there is a huge "Back to The 50's" car show at the state fairgrounds.  Jay and the boys went last year and this year, we all went.  Mindy and Kaylee joined us too for part of the time. We were able to pack a cooler with lunch and some drinks and the boys got in free so it was a pretty inexpensive way to spend the day.
It was really fun to see all those old cars.  Jay and the boys were in hog heaven.  Livi has fun no matter what we're doing....and me...I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.  There were some really crazy cars. 

Happy Father's Day to the best dad to our whole gang.






2 comments:

Sue said...

Olivia is getting more and more beautiful every day. I enjoy seeing all the oldies cars when I was running errands.

Lindy D. said...

I love the six matching shirts, all the way down to pink for Livi. Looks like a nice way to spend Father's Day. How wonderful that Livi has fun no matter what you do. You were right when you thought her personality would fit well for your family!