"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Friday, February 25, 2011

My growing "to do" list

This past week, it seems like for every one thing I check off my 'to do' list, I add 2 more things. This doesn't exactly get it any smaller. I have 4 pages in my little China notebook of things I have to do. There is only about a half page left but one of the things is clean house. That could be it's own 4 pages all by itself. I'm getting there though. Slowly but surely...getting all the details worked out for us to leave in 4 days. Ahhhh.....FOUR days. I can't even believe that. We've been waiting and working for this for so long that I can't believe it's finally here.
Tomorrow evening we are going to a hotel for the night with the boys. We really wanted a chance to spend some time with them before we go. They don't know anything about it and it's Trae's birthday on Tues. (the day we leave) so this is a surprise for him.....and the others. We'll have a cake and presents there and play games and go swimming in the pool. I'm really looking forward to it. It's been so crazy around here that it will be nice to just hang out and sit in a hottub for a while. Our friend Helen is coming with her family too which will be great and make it seem like it's more of a party for Trae. Should be a good time.

No comments: