"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Getting packed

I've actually had a lot of fun getting Olivia's bag packed. There's something really sweet about doing something for her even before we meet her. Each thing I packed, I found myself thinking of her actually using it, playing with it, or wearing it.....and I can't wait.





The boys were 'helping'.


This is the other thing I just finished in her room. It's a ribbon with all sorts of pictures of us for her to see every night when she's in bed.

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

The site of that packed suitcase with Livis things makes me have goosebumps! Makes me very anxious to come along! Take me to China!

Can you believe it?!?! You are GETTING ON A PLANE and going to meet your DAUGHTER!! the baby girl born in your heart who you already adore!

Wow!! God is good!!