"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Monday, January 3, 2011

Things given and things bought

I keep forgetting to post about a great gift I received in the mail about a month ago. It was from the couple we met at the Mall of America on black Friday. They offered to send us a baby carrier for me to hold Livi as much as possible while in China. We soon exchanged addresses and a package came about a week later.
This is what was in it.
Not only was the baby sling in it, it had some cute clothes including new pj's....
some blocks that were just like some that they had sent their little girl in China and she loves them....
and some Chinese money for us to get a snack or something while there.
Seriously, how nice was that! There are some really good people in the world.
Thank you, Kathy. I'm so glad we met you and your beautiful family.

I've also been slowly letting myself buy some things for Livi. I haven't wanted to much until now. Well, let me rephrase that...I wanted to, I just didn't feel like I should yet. But since we got our LOI, I've had some fun looking at stuff for her.
This is my recent purchase on Etsy.com that arrived today.


I LOVE, LOVE the headbands with the big ole' flowers on them. I even have bought some more flowers and hair clips to make some of my own. I have to have one for every possible outfit she'll wear. I wonder if I'll get sick of them.....nah.
I can't wait to see them on her.

No comments: