"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Friday, December 3, 2010

Dreamin'

I had a dream about Olivia last night, it was the second one I've had. I dreamt that we were in China getting her and driving around sightseeing. She had chin length hair and her lip had been fixed already. She was soooo cute. We were sitting on the back end of OUR (in China) minivan....LOL.....and I turned around for a second. When I looked back up, she was over at some steps with this Chinese person who was holding her. I ran over and was asking what she was doing with my child. I picked her up and brought her back to the car and changed her diaper. That's it. That's all I remember. Hmm....weird.

About a month ago I had one too that we had just come home with her and went to my parent's house to show her to them. When we got there, everyone in our whole family was there. I went upstairs ahead of Livi and watched her walk up the stairs very slowly and by herself. She stopped half way and just looked at everyone and acted scared of how many people were looking at her and trying to talk to her. She looked at me and said "mama, hold me" and held up her arms. I was so excited in my dream that she 1. spoke...and in English and 2. that she called me 'mama'. Dreams are so funny. Makes me think that they are the things I must really be thinking about while we wait to go get her.

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love that God is calming your heart with dreams of your little Livi. He is making her more and more real to you while you wait!

I had a friend who prayed that God would give her DAUGHTER dreams of HER during the wait - which I never thought of asking for. But she felt such peace and when she met her daughter she would swear there was a glimmer of recognition from her babies' dreams!

Wow - God can do anything!!