"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Next steps

Today, Jason and I went to the agency to sign a bunch of paperwork for bringing Livi home. Immigration approval is the next step and it has been averaging about a 4 week wait. After that, there's Embassy stuff and article 5's, NBC paperwork and travel approvals......all of which should average around 12 weeks, give or take. I'm not setting my watch cuz I don't want to be disappointed if it takes longer....and secretly I'm thinking that the more time until we go gives us just that much more time to come up with the rest of the expenses....
But for now, we are very excited.

1 comment:

Sue said...

That is great to hear that you are moving along. God will provide you with the money you need, I know you guys have such strong connections with God and others, that you will be alright with the finanaces.