"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

I had such a nice Mother's Day. It started on Sat. evening when we had our parents over for dinner and home movies. Dinner was great and the home movies were hilarious. We had forgotten how much Tyler liked to dance in front of the camera. And things that made me turn away and quietly scold the kids for doing during taping, were now the things that made us laugh the hardest. It was really fun.
Sunday morning, I literally woke up to the smell of bacon in the house. I dressed and went downstairs where a found a neatly set table and a husband slaving over a stove.....that's like a woman's version of Playboy.....total turn-on. hehee..



My very own mushroom, onion, spinach, and tomato omelet. Does he know what I like or what?!

My boys who make me happy and proud to be a mama every day.

They all had things to give me that they had made. Never mind my hairdo...I said I got dressed, I didn't say I looked nice.



Tony's card said his mom is 40 yrs. old. Oh, brother....

Tanner's card made up for it when I read that he thought his mom weighed 30 pounds.


Best thing I'll ever do in my life is be a mom. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

No comments: