"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Friday, April 16, 2010

My morning....

I think mom's do more before 9am than even soldiers do.

Ya ready?? Here goes....

6:45 am - kids up and ready for school
7:00 - Trae is coughing up a lung and can't breathe good....he's staying home today
7:10 - Kids on the bus
7: 45 - I call dr. office to make appt. for Tyler to be seen at 2pm for his feet issues (a whole 'nother story)
8:00 - call my work to ask them to move up my last client so that I can get Tyler to his 2pm appt.
8:22 - Health nurse calls from school to tell me that Tony is sick
8:25 - I call work back and tell them I won't be coming in at all today
8:35 - Tony throws up in the hallway at school in front of the 5th grade classroom
8:45 - I get to school to find out from 2 kids and the office receptionist that I missed him throwing up by 10 minutes
8:55 - get to Tanner's preschool and ask the teacher if it's okay for me to drop him off 15 min. early cuz Tony is sick in the car.
9:05 - get home and try and figure out how I"m going to keep Tyler's appt. today at 2pm with 2 kids home sick.

Haven't even had breakfast yet...

Who says moms at home don't work.

1 comment:

Sue said...

It is amazing what we do. Dave worked as a stay home dad and worked 15-20 hours a week for 8 months....he said it is the hardest job he had to do. Hope the kids are feeling better