"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Tis the season....

....for having no time to get everything done. I started Christmas shopping so early and thought I would really be good to go by now...but as we come down to the wire, there is so much to do. I haven't wrapped a thing. I ran out of popcorn last night so I have to make more carmel corn tonight for Tanner's teachers. The house is a pit.....but that's no change from usual. I have 4 more gifts yet to buy. And I still have the work the next 2 nights....not sure when this is all going to get done. Somehow it always does though.
Last night was Tanner and Molly's Christmas program for preschool. They were so dang cute!
I love what my mom said years ago about going to the kids' programs. "when your child is up there, the others just disappear." So true, you're totally focused on him.


They got to visit Santa afterwards also. All but Tyler sat on his lap and told him what they wanted....even Timmy. I think he still wants to be that kid that believes.....or maybe it was for the candy canes he was handing out.

No comments: