"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Good humor

Okay, so I've already posted today, but I just had to tell the 2 things that Tanner has said to me today that just cracked me up.
This morning we were getting ready to go to school and I was getting his hat and then I was finding him some mittens and finally I helped him get his shoes from the bin. He looks at me and totally seriously says, "mom, you're like my personal assistant" HAHA!! Where he even got that, I have no idea.
Then just a minute ago, I'm on the computer here and he walks up to me like he's got something to tell me. Instead he puts his hand up to his mouth like a microphone and sings, "Girl, you just don't realize what you do to meeee.....Girl, you just don't realize what you do to me....."
Oh my gosh, seriously!! That is hilarious!

No comments: