"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Decisions, decisions....

I swear I'm going to go insane trying to figure out if I should quit daycare sooner than my April 1st deadline. Is everyone sick of hearing about this yet...??? I am.
After Friday, I am down to 4 kids. I am planning on keeping Elle since she is part time and a friend of the family.....I don't mind watching her 2 - 3 days a week. So technically, I'm doing daycare for the income I get from the other 3 kids. Add to that the fact that I am losing money by not working more hours at the shop and you have me down to about 1 kid that I am making money from (extra money). That. is. not. worth. it!
UGH!!!

2 comments:

Sue said...

I think you need to decide what is the best way to make the money the fastest so you can bring your daughter home.

Jenny said...

Oh gee, thanks Sue....that doesn't help one bit. LOL