"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Before I write about our weekend.....

Tony decided to give HIMSELF a haircut the other day. I was at work on Thur. night and the boys were in bed when I got home. On Friday morning, Tony comes downstairs and I start to mess with the front of his hair thinking he had slept funny. Um...not quite....he had taken 2 big chunks out of the bangs. I suppose the fact that I have 5 kids and this hasn't happened yet is good. Doesn't every kid cut their own hair or their siblings hair at some point or another?? And aren't parents a big influence on their children....that said, they must have learned from me that it is fun to cut hair. So much for spiking his hair on the first day of school....it's gonna be a buzz cut for Tony. Good thing they don't do pictures on the first day.
It's hard to see it clearly on this picture, but he took a whole chunk out of the front bangs and top. Stinker.


This is the after pic. He still looks cute! Stinker.

One of my daycare moms came in the door the other morning carrying a tray with a cake on it. Since it isn't anyone's birthday, I asked her what the occasion was. She said it was just because and that she had meant to do it earlier in the summer to say thank you for taking care of Thor for the past year. Awww....I thought that was so nice of her. I mean, it's really amazing how such a small thing makes you feel good and appreciated.
The kids had a good snack that day!

No comments: