"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Sunday, August 30, 2009

My blogging hero

Friday night, mom and Helen and I went to The Big Bowl for dinner...very yummy....and then to the movies to see Julie and Julia which, by the way, was about a blogger like myself. Only difference was she blogged every single day, had hundreds of readers, got tons of comments, was written about in many papers and magazines, ended up with a book deal, and had her blog made into a movie. Other than that.....we are EXACTLY the same. From this day forward, I will aspire to have at least one of those qualities come true about my blog. Until then, I'll be happy talking to myself and my 9 followers ~HELLO~ and knowing that what I'm doing will be a treasure to our family for years to come. After all, how else will I remember cute and funny things that my boys do/say years from now if I didn't write them down like this....
Tony (in the backseat of the car on Friday): "Hey, Thor...do you like Obama?"
Thor (one of my daycare kids): Who?
Tony: Obama, do you like him?
Thor: I've never met him
Tony: You don't meet him...he's our president. George Bush was our last president, now Obama is our president.
Thor (getting irritated at the persistant political questioning): I DON"T KNOW!
Tony: Well, WE don't like him. Mom....WHY don't we like him?? Oh yah, cuz he is gonna raise our taxes.

I love it....as dad always says, start 'em young.

No comments: