"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Thursday, July 16, 2009

A mama's pride

I got this note sent home from Tony's summer school teacher yesterday.
"Tony had a super day at summer school! Really sweet and caring boy! Thanks, Ms. B"
It's so nice to get things like this from school. Gives me a bit of relief cuz that kid is crazy. HA!


Helen came over yesterday and we ended up taking all the kids to McDonalds. We were there from 12:30 to 3pm. The kids played a long time, but I think they were all asking to go by the time we left. After being there for a couple hours, they had all resorted to climbing up the OUTSIDE of the play equiptment and entering the bathroom to get their hair wet so they could spiked it into a mohawk. It was nice to have some adult conversation for a while. I could have sat there until dinner.

I am so tired this morning. I didn't sleep well at all last night. I'm double booked at work tonight, which I'm not complaining about, but sometimes it's nice to just chill out a bit. It's 7:15am right now, I will be at work until 9:30pm tonight.....I think I may need some caffeine to get through this one.

No comments: