"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More bad news

I've been talking to Shannon's mom every day as she's been the one dropping off Hannah. She has kept me posted on Caleb and every day the news gets worse. First, the tumor, then the surgery to remove it. They went in there and found out that half was too deep and could not be removed. Not good. Yesterday was the worst part though when she told me that the biopsy showed that it is cancer. :(
I"m just so upset about it. He just turned 24. Shannon's obviously distraught. I don't know from here what will happen to him. I'm assuming some sort of chemo or radiation to shrink it, but I can't imagine it's ever a good prognosis when you have an inoperable brain cancer. **sigh** Life's never so bad when you compare it to something like this, huh. Thank you, Lord, for my family's health.

On a lighter note....This morning when I went in to wake Tony up (much to his displeasure) he looked at me and with total sincerity asked, "How come I never hear the rooster?"

No comments: