"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

The morning started like all other Easters. The boys not allowed to get out of their room until we said so and then waiting at the top of the stairs so I can get the camera ready. It was fun, we still have 2 eggs to find. Found one from last year actually...that was pretty funny. Thank God it wasn't cracked, I think that was the only thing preventing it from smelling to high heaven.
We went to Mike's house after church, it was fun until we started talking about wedding stuff and the itinerary for the day. The more I spoke, the more I realized I would have to pull teeth to get the help I was asking for. Oh well....whatever. I'll figure it out somehow.

Was there a lighthearted moment of the day??.....Okay, so it was pretty darn cute when we all looked over at the kids table and Molly was laying down on it as Tanner had the play dr. stuff and was listening to her heart. He even took the toy mallet for checking reflexes....except he used it on her forehead. LOL

No comments: