"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Waking back up....

Holy cow.  Now, this is just crazy.  I have been so good for over 2 years on keeping up with this blog and now, for the past few months, I've hardly said a thing.  I know what started it.  It was when Jay got sent to second shift at the end of July and stayed there through September.  The boys were still off of school and Jay was gone from about 1:30 - 11:30pm Mon.-Fri.   It was terrible.  Especially because at the same time, 3 of the boys were starting football.  Something that was in the evenings when he was at work and so was I a couple nights.  Long story short....our parents were so helpful and we got through it, but not before I seriously thought I was going to have a nervous breakdown.  Not a good place to be.  The house got neglected.....the marriage got neglected......this blog got neglected.  Everything revolved around our crazy schedule and passing eachother in the foyer as one got home and another one left.  But for now...Jay's back on his regular schedule, football is over, we're in a routine that is easier now. 
I really need to get back into a habit of posting. 
I wonder what I can do to get into a habit of excersizing.....
Hmmm.....

No comments: