"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Monday, April 11, 2011

First Haircut

On Saturday, Jason brought Olivia to the salon so I could give her a haircut.....okay, a trim.  Okay, a dusting. 
It's not like it's long and getting shaggy...but it just needed the edges cleaned up a bit.  The buzz cut she was sporting was starting to show some stragglers and those just had to go.  I figured it would be good to get her all cleaned up before having her Baptism the next day.  She sat so still, she just laughed and watched.  I'm thinkin' you get used to haircuts when you get one as often as she probably did. 







3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Football and Fried Rice said...

How fun is that to have a sassy little girl whos hair you can cut?? It will look so adorable as it grows out into a bob - Livi has great hair!

Lindy D. said...

I like bobs (and wear one myself) but I think Olivia looks so cute with bangs. With a stylist for a mother, I'm sure she'll have lots of different looks!