"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Monday, February 28, 2011

Today's small miracle

In the midst of getting our bedroom clean, I was clearing off my dresser....that I rarely see the top of....and turned the scripture calendar to the correct date (It was on June 26th, which means that's probably the last time I cleared off my dresser.....but anyhoo...)
I decided to see what tomorrow, when we leave for China to get our little Olivia, says. Here is what it said.....word for word.

"Waiting is not easy, especially when you're waiting for something as monumental as the birth of a child. Even if you're waiting on God to perform a miracle in some other area of your life, it's tough. You wonder if God is still working on your behalf. But rest assured, He is! When you are finally able to embrace whatever it is you're believing God for, it will be more than worth the wait!"

I love when God throws all subtlety out the window.

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

That, my sweet, is a Frying Pan.

Thanks, I needed to hear it today too :)