"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Friday, February 11, 2011

Livi's room

I have been so excited to do this post. I was waiting until I had the final piece in place and that package came yesterday. So, here it is. I LOVE LOVE her room.
I had seen that wall tree about a year ago and totally fell in love with it. I saved it to my faves on the computer and finally ordered it last month. Mindy helped me put on every individual flower and it turned out so pretty.

The same thing goes for the bed. I had been at Ikea over a year ago and just loved it. I never forgot about it and in December, Jay and I went to get it.

The little table, I found online and loved how it matched the lines in the woodwork of the bed. Makes it look like it was bought at the same place.


The trunk under the window was actually found used. I was just looking around and came across it. Again, it had the same lined wood like the bed and now the table so it just seemed perfect.


I got this shelf used too. It was a dark brown, but I painted it white to match. The last piece of the room I was waiting for were the baskets. I had originally had different ones picked out, but they were expensive so I started looking around again. I ended up finding these for half the cost and I think I actually like them better.

This is an idea I got last year at Tanner's preschool. It's a ribbon hanging (I got these cool oversized clothes pins to hold it) and then you use mini clothes pins to clip pictures up the whole thing. I'm gonna put a bunch of family pics on it and it's in a spot of her room where she will be looking right at it when she's in bed.

And finally....I had to pull out a few of my favorite things from her closet.

4 comments:

Dan and Amy said...

I love her room its so Adroable!!!

Anonymous said...

Her room is absolutely beautiful!!! Soon she will be in it. Do you have a bedrail? We never used one for Mackenzie, but Madison sleeps right up against it.

Soon Olivia will be in her beautiful room!!!!

Thinking about you every day as you prepare to travel.

Kathy Sanders

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!! IT'S FUN TO HAVE SOME PINK AMONGST THE WRESTLING AND FOOTBALL GEAR!!!!!!!

MOM

Sue said...

Love her bed...probably because I have 3 of them for my girls....You did a wonderful job in her room, it is so sunny....so beautiful