"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

In place

Everything is just falling nicely into place for us to go get Livi. I'm getting more and more excited as each day goes on. Her room is just about done....I still have to order some baskets for her shelf and then I will post pics of it....I've started a long packing and 'to do' list for our trip, we're applying for our Visa's to go to China, and it's February....which means, only a month on that calendar away from when we will probably get to go meet her and hold her. I simply cannot wait.

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Mama's coming, Livi girl!!!! Your whole world is about to change!

Can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl's room!!

Dan and Amy said...

Jenny-
This is so exciting! We can't wait to meet little Livi! Can't believe its almost time for you guys to go!