"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Livi's package

I recently got a package together to send to Livi at her orphanage. I had sent a small one back when we first got our LOA that had a Ni Hao Kai Lan sticker book in it, but wanted to do something bigger and more fun. I wanted to wait until it got closer to when we would be going there to send her the photos of us because I thought our pictures would be more fresh in her memory. I'm really hoping that the people at the orphanage will show her the pics and help talk to her a bit about them. I've heard many stories and it could go either way....some are really great about it and some don't do much, so we'll see.
We got a doll, some hair bows, some Hello Kitty stickers, some socks, some pj's,
a coloring book with crayons, and a photo book with our pictures.
I printed out the Chinese characters to label our pictures.








The address label for her orphanage....

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

she is going to love seeing her family's faces!! very sweet!

i (like you) had only ever bought boy clothes and had NO idea how to build a little girls closet (although i have given it my best effort!)always keep in mind what you can get away with borrowing or making - like pettiskirts & tutus :)

Mya's was my friends "12 month" outfit it worked perfectly :>)