"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Livi's gifts

Last year about this time, another blog I read led me to this great gift idea for girls at Christmas time. I saved the link into my favorites and never forgot about it. I knew I wanted to get them to bring to China for a toy for our future little one to play with in the hotel.
Well, here we are....at that point...
and it just happens to be Christmas time.
So.....I figured, why not get it for her for Christmas.
Okay, not really
Since she won't be opening it until months after
But, it can be under the tree
and we can dream about next year when she will be here.
How fun will that be!
I think she's gonna love her new gift
I can't wait for her to open it.

We got her 2 of the dolls....

Including the Asian one names Linh complete with karate gear....

And a light up dressing room to hold it all

1 comment:

Sue said...

She will have lots of fun with those.