"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Monday, November 1, 2010

Cleaning

It's probably a bad sign of how well I keep up with the housework when every time I do major cleaning, my allergies kick into high gear. I'm thinking I need to dust more often.....
I am spending every moment this week getting ready for our fundraiser this Saturday. There is so much still to do, but there are so many things that can't be done too early. Like, I'm not spending an hour cleaning bathrooms today because it will have to be done again on Saturday before everyone comes. I can't clean the carpets until I have picked up everything else and gotten the furniture moved out of the way. And I can't really do too much for the food yet.
But I can clean, and I am diggin' in today with a vengeance. I love when I can just put on my faves playlist on the computer, crank up the volume, and get moving. It's amazing what a woman on a mission can accomplish in one morning.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Happy cleaning...it will all come together by Saturday