"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Telling the boys

On Tuesday, after we were sure of our decision, we called the boys to the living room to tell them the news. They knew nothing of what had been going on the past few days, so they weren't expecting it at all. When we said we had gotten a call and had gotten a referral, they were so excited. Tyler just said "what?..already??" Timmy started crying right away and so did Trae. That made me cry. I love that they are so happy about this. What makes some kids like this? Actually, what makes some families like this? I can't tell you how many kids I know that would probably not be happy about another sibling or at least could care less. I think our family just has such a good openess to life and it gets in their hearts and makes them the same. What a blessing.
When I got home from work on Tues. night, I was pulling into the driveway and this is what I saw. Sooooo cute!

No comments: