"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Ramp....why not.

This past Christmas, Santa decided it would be a good idea to give the boys a ramp for outside. Something they could ride their bikes or skateboards or rollerblades over. I'm embarrassed to say that it got put in the garage until winter was over and we just got it out today. I completely forgot about it. Timmy came in today asking if they could take it out and set it up. Yah, sure...but please be careful. Famous last words. I couldn't help but think about what happened almost a year ago to the day. I believe I said "please be careful" then too.
They were beyond excited to go get the box out of the garage and get it outside. When they were done, they came in to get me and actually, it was pretty fun looking.....a bit dangerous, but fun. I had to go get the camera and get some pics of the fun.
I think they make some great action shots. :)
Timmy....

Trae-Dogg.....

Tony.....

Tanner.....


The post about our trip to the ER with some version of broken bone is coming later.......or not, hopefully. Fingers crossed and gaurdian angels beckoned.

No comments: