"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Friday, January 22, 2010

And....we're off!!

In 12 hours Jason and I will be basking in the Florida air at Epcot! Then, it's off to the coast in the morning to catch our cruise ship of fun! I've been so busy counting down my daycare days that I haven't hardly mentioned the vacation we've been planning for a year. Jay and I along with my parents and siblings and their spouses....oh and Amy D. to even out the numbers....are heading on a Carribean Cruise tomorrow. Jason's parents are coming up from Illinios to stay with the kids...we are SOOO grateful for that. We can really use a break these days. We sail from Sat. to Sat. I'm so beyond excited, I can't stand it! What a great way to celebrate being done with daycare and break up the frigid Minnesota air.
I might try to write while we're out to sea....depends on how much it costs to get online and how much I lose at the Blackjack tables. :)
Don't be jealous now.....be happy for me....I friggin' deserve it! ;)

3 comments:

Sue said...

Yes you deserve it and I hope you have an awesome time. Hugs

Sue said...

I forget to say...I am envious of you and Jason.

debi said...

yeah!!!! so now it is my turn , i am planning CRUISE TO ALASKA, we are excited. i am happy you are heading to the new rest of your life with the changes ahead,,keep up the 500 pics LOL