"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Monday, December 14, 2009

Yay! Saturday is over!

On Saturday, we had one of the most crazy days. Hard to believe considering how our schedule can be often times. Want a rundown??? Here goes....

5:30am - Jay goes to work (he's been working some Saturdays lately)
8:30am - I leave for work
8:45am - Tyler gets picked up by friend's dad to go to the Insect Fair at the U of M that he's involved in.
9:00am - I arrive at work for first client who never shows up
9:15am - I leave work with one hour to go to Costco and get appetizer for party
10:15am - I barely make it back to work for client who DOES show up
11:45am - I finish my client and go home to get boys, change my clothes, grab the Christmas cards, sweet & sour sauce, and wrapping paper, tape, and scissors.
12:30pm - leave house to go to Walgreens to pick up the Santa gifts for the boys that I totally forgot to get earlier this week.
12:50pm - get to my mom's house and ask if she can please put my appetizer in the oven and then a crock pot to bring to the party
1:05pm - get back to work cuz I still have one more client to wash and style.....totally not thinking until I got there that I was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt....whoops. We sat in the back corner. LOL
1:10pm - My BOSS goes to U of M to pick up Tyler cuz she heard me say in the morning that I had NO IDEA how I was gonna get him
1:30pm - finish my client and go back out to car where the kids were watching a DVD. Oh my Lord....this is crazy!
1:40pm - get to moms where she helps me very quickly, wrap the 5 gifts before leaving again.
2:00pm - go BACK to my work where I pick up Tyler who is now there waiting for me after getting a ride from my boss.
2:10pm - Jason meets us there where he leaves his car and jumps in the van and we are on our way, FINALLY, to the party.
3:00pm - arrive at the party!! Woot Woot! By the way, the boys have now been in the car for 2 1/2 hours and are on their second movie. HAHA!!!
7:00pm - LEAVE the party to go to ANOTHER party at Sue's house.
11:00pm or so - Leave THAT party and go home and CRASH!

It's a miracle that I am not in the loony bin. I think I may find it a welcome rest actually. Anyone willing to anonymously have me committed?

2 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks for making time for our party during your crazy day. My day was crazy from 9A until 3:30 and then all is calm. (the party was calm). Great talking with you.

debi said...

girl i knew you were SUPERWOMAN/MOM!! YOU ARE ARE MARINE WIFE!! '
love ya and merry christmas!
debi