"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday snapshot

I'm starting something called "Sunday Snapshot" thanks to a great fellow blogger who is starting the same idea for her kiddos....thanks Stefanie....
Every Sunday I'll brag....er, talk....about one of the boys. That should be easy to do.

Today I'm starting with Tony. No particular reason...just why not.



My Tony Baloney, our Tony Spumoni, my favorite 6 year old....he's such a warm heart. He's my toughest little guy, and he would wrestle 'til the sun came up if we let him...but he's also got the warmest spirit.



He has started his second year of wrestling for a team. I figured since he does it at home all the time, why not get a mat under him and an apponent to face.





More than any of his brothers, he absolutely loves babies or any child younger than he is. He dotes on his little cousins and gets excited when he sees a baby at the store.






He has struggled a bit in school, but his teacher just told us at conferences that he is doing great and is in the high reading group and is helpful to his classmates when they don't understand. What a difference from last year, thank you God.



He is one of my most affectionate boys. He came up to me the other day, grabbed my face and said "you're cute....let's smooch" I love that kid.





I lost a baby before getting pregnant with Tony and I've often thought about that moment and what bad news it was....but God had another plan for us and for our family. He had this sweet soul in heaven waiting to come down and be a blessing to our family. God always knows best, doesn't He?! Thank you for trusting me with this wonderful gift.





Ni Hao Y'all

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Oh my, what a precious and sweet boy Tony is!! I have a wrestler at home too, maybe I should get him signed up :)
Don't you just love boys?? They sure love their mamas :)
Looking forward to your next Sunday Snapshot!

Jenny said...

I completely agree that boys have a special spot for their mommy's. Not that I have anything to compare it to...Ha...but I sure hear that a lot.
Thanks for the comment.