"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tanner's first day

I was fine....why wouldn't I be....my baby started preschool....so what. No tears....from him anyway. I'd like to say that he missed me terribly and was miserable being away from me for those 3 hours....but that would be a lie. My baby is not a baby anymore. Mom's gonna have to deal with that one.

Getting up on his first day...rise and shine my big boy.


Eating breakfast on the big day. Hey, it's the little things I'm capturing here.


A picture outside before we leave...of course. I especially like the dead flowers in the background.


Finding his cubby....


....and finding his best friend in the classroom. I'll bet she'll show him the ropes.


And so it begins for my Tanner Bananer.....

3 comments:

Sue said...

I hear on kids not being babies anymore. Talk about Jenny being in Kindergarten.....Love your story writing.

Unknown said...

So cute!!

Jenny said...

Thanks girls!