"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Thursday, September 17, 2009

It begins

Last night, Jay and I went to an adoption info meeting at Crossroads Agency. We were very impressed and have decided to use them for our journey. We came home with the paperwork and application to get started and so.....it begins. Today. September 17th, 2009. I'm excited and yet nervous....not about the process or the adoption itself, but about the money. I just hope we can make it work. I realize that I just have to have faith. My prayer is for God to show us that this is what we're supposed to be doing by opening the path for it to happen. I truly believe that this is what He's done up until now....so I have to believe that He will continue to do so. How can bringing home a child that needs a family NOT be His will.
Until He shows me otherwise, this is my faith during the process.

Here I am with the application......here goes nothin'

3 comments:

Amy said...

That's so exciting Jenny!!! I can't wait till you bring home that little bundle of joy:) I pray that everything goes smoothly for your family in this process:)

Unknown said...

Woohoo! Good luck Jenny and Jason. That little girl is going to be one lucky lady. :)

A mom, her family and one very big soapbox. said...

I am SO excited for you guys, and can't wait until the paperwork is behind. This little girl is not going to know what hit her when she walks into your house with all those boys. She will be the most well protected girl on the block!!! CONGRATS and I am SO happy you chose Crossroads!