"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Back again

I"m back online with a new computer...YAY! So much has happened in the past 2 weeks, I know I'll forget things but at least I can get back to posting.
As of last night, I replaced both openings in my daycare left by the 2 I lost. That was easy....one ad on craigslist....4 replies....me saying no to 2 of them....interviewing with the other 2 and getting them. Plus, I will be making more than I would have with the others ANNDDD....this is a big AND....I won't have the 5 yr. old demon child who drove me to want to drink! Thank you Lord, you always know what's best for me.
Tyler and Timmy have started football and love it. They practice from 5-7 and from 6-7:30 respectively. It makes for a bit of juggling to get everyone where they need to be. Jason had to get Timmy a 'cup' yesterday before practice cuz they were going to be in full gear. He was pretty proud of it and made sure to show me after he got home. It's a rite of passage when a boy gets his first cup. HA!

No comments: