"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Monday, July 13, 2009

Our first Asian festival

Yesterday, we went to the Dragon Boat Races at Lake Falon. It was accompanied by an Asian culture festival with vendors and booths and entertainment. It was pretty cute to see all these Asian kids running around. They are so adorable and it got me very anxious. Maybe by next years festival, we'll have our own little one. We met up with Helen and the kids and then went to dinner and then to their house for a while. We had a nice visit and they showed us all their Chinese things around the house. Very cool.







On a not so good note, Tony had a dentist appointment today to fix a couple cavities that were found at his checkup last week. One actually started giving him a toothache this weekend. I felt sooo bad for him, I know how that feels. The dentist removed a small filling in that tooth since more decay had appeared around it and said that it was all the way to the nerve, so it had to be pulled. :( I was so upset about it. I just don't want him to struggle with his teeth, poor thing. So there I was watching them yank out his molar. He was pretty out of it from the nitris which was for the best. I was more bothered by it than he was. So, Tony's first visit from the Tooth Fairy will be for a cavity filled molar. Just a guess, but I'm thinking she will be generous tonight to my baby boy.

No comments: