"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Friday, July 31, 2009

It's coming along

The yard is looking so nice, I'm excited to see it all finished. We haven't come in the house before dark all week long. In fact, the last 2 nights, we were working by flashlight to get the rest of the edging in. Jay has to get just one more....please God....truck load of mulch and then we should be done. I got the painting done on Wednesday during the day, if you can believe it. The kids played and I painted. I love the color, the kids are now calling it their farmhouse. HA!




I'm soooo tired this morning, I can hardly keep my eyes open. I have so much to do inside the house today to get it ready for company and having houseguests. I can't wait until it's tomorrow evening, then all this work will be done and we'll be able to sit and enjoy all the hard work and reletives.

Lighthearted moment last night.....Tony was saying goodnight to me and he took my face in his hands and said "yo' so cute...let's smooch" Haha....it was adorable how he said it. Made me laugh.
Then Tanner was sitting on my lap when Helen was over recently and she looked at him and said, you're pretty cute...would you marry me if I asked you? He laughed and said "no way". Then I said "what if I asked you, would you marry ME?" He laughed again and said 'no way'. Then when Helen turned away for a second, he leaned into me and whispered in my ear and said "I would". Awww....so sweet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, you guys did a GREAT job. I am so impressed. Have a great time with your family.