"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Friday, May 29, 2009

So sad

Hannah got dropped off today by her grandma and told me some terrible news. Caleb, Shannon's boyfriend, went to the ER last night cuz he had migraines so bad that he was throwing up. They did an MRI and he has a brain tumor. :(
I can't get him off my mind today, it's so awful. I'm just praying at this point that it's not cancerous. If its not, then hopefully it's in a place where they can remove it. He's so young, you just hate to see someone who looked so healthy 2 days earlier suddenly fall so sick. Shannon is beside herself, of course. I'm anxious to hear how things go.
On a happier note, Jason picked up the camper last night. Looks good in the driveway. LOL He was actually cutting down a few tree branches on the side of the driveway so that they wouldn't hit the camper being parked there. When he cut one of them down, it flung back at him and he ducked his head. The branch ended up hitting him in the back of the head and gave him a pretty good gash. I didn't see it until hours later when I got home from work. By that time, it was pretty dried up, but it was long. I don't think he would have needed stitches, but they would have probably glued it together or something. It's not bad and it's sealing together so it should be fine. He sure had a headache last night though.
We're heading to Ill. tonight when Jay gets home. I'm getting packed....eventually...and doing laundry and stuff. Hopefully, we won't run into any traffic.
I'll check in after the weekend is over.

No comments: