"Tell your children of Him, and let your children tell their children, and their children to another generation." Joel 1:3

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kids in every corner

7:30am - There are kids everywhere! I have 10 kids today and Tony is the oldest at age 5. Holy cow! This should be interesting. I have 2 extra girls this week, but this is good in a way cuz it will help me see what it would be like if I up my license to allow for 2 more. They would be the two I'm hoping to get. It would be crazy, but it would be $1000 more a month and that sure would be nice.
Well, I am off to fix breakfast for all these ying-yangs. Lord, help me.
11:30am - I can hardly stand this. It's all I can do to not just call parents and give notice TOMORROW. I seriously do not know how I'm going to do this all summer. I was always an 'on the go' mom....we never stayed home during the summer. Between the wading pool, and softball, and parks, and the zoo....I was always doing something with the boys. I am NOT doing this next summer, I don't care where we're at. THere's just no way.
1:30pm - I canNOT keep my eyes open. If I stop and sit for one minute, I"m going to doze off and not wake up until tomorrow. Oh my gosh, I have 8 hours of working left. UGH!

No comments: